1. Have a good core group of friends.
2. Build some adventure into your life. Don’t fall into “the same old, same old”.
3. Research confirms that “stuff won’t make us happy” so clear out the junk – and only keep what you love.
4. Work on establishing balance in your life. Don’t be too busy or…
1. Missing somebody – Call.
2. Wanna meet up – Invite.
3. Wanna be understood – Explain.
4. Have questions – Ask.
5. Don’t like something - Speak up.
6. Like something – Share it.
7. Want something - Ask for it.
8. Love someone – Tell them.
We only have one life. Keep it simple.
Even superfoods aren’t all created equal. Drop down to the end of the study for the superfood ranking.
This study speaks to the molecular nutrition part of my major!
Is it bad that I really want this?
This sings to me!